Because we care
https://thetechmantra.com (the “Website”) is a duly registered business in the State of Victoria, Australia with ABN 77 946 226 830 and registered address at PO Box 479, Officer, VIC 3809 Australia. The Tech Mantra (the “Company”) is dedicated in protecting your privacy as we understand that you may have queries regarding how we utilise, manage, protect all of our gathered information and store your materials and content.
Please note that your privacy and information security is regulated by the Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner. In the State of Victoria, a right to privacy is included in section 13 of the Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 which provides that, everyone has the right to keep their lives private, and to not have their family, home or personal information interfered with. Information privacy relates to an individual’s ability to determine for themselves when, how, and for what purpose their personal information is handled by others.
A ‘personal information’ is an information or an opinion, including information or opinion forming part of a database, that is recorded in any form and whether true or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Please note that under Victorian Law, emails are a vital part of doing business and are considered public records under the Public Records Act 1973. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, kindly do not send electronic mail to The Tech Mantra, instead, contact us through phone or in writing.
II. How We Use the Collected Information
The Tech Mantra utilises the information submitted to us in order to provide you with the requested Services. The Tech Mantra does not share any of the provided information with, nor sell the same to other marketers without your permission. In this connection, The Tech Mantra may share any or all of your provided information with any vendors or affiliates assisting us in the provision of the requested Services.
1. Communications with the Company. Please be guided accordingly that all communications received by The Tech Mantra on the course of its business operation through https://thetechmantra.com customer service, including but not limited to email, telephone, traditional letter, and text messaging, may be recorded and saved for record-keeping purposes.
2. Cookies Policy. Cookies are data files stored by your web browser on your computer. A computer “cookie” is more formally known as an HTTP cookie, a browser cookie, or an Internet cookie. The name is the simplified version of “magic cookie,” which is a term for a packet of data that a computer receives and then sends back without any changes or alteration.
3. IP Address. https://thetechmantra.com may track IP addresses in the aggregate for the purposes of administering our Website and to gather the needed demographic information. In no particular instance shall The Tech Mantra link IP addresses to any specific computer, except when an order is placed through our online checkout process where such IP address assists us in protecting our customers by identifying fraudulent credit card transactions and the like. Whenever we deem necessary or warranted under the circumstances, we may share such information with the financial institution which issued the credit card and law enforcement agencies.
4. Testimonials. The Tech Mantra may send out with each purchased Services, a survey form wherein customers may evaluate and provide a comment detailing his/her experience on such service. Some of these responses may be used on our Website as testimonials. Please note that the Company only upload testimonials from our customers and The Tech Mantra does not in any way upload deceptive testimonials to defraud its users. To view some of our customers’ feedback on our Services, you may refer to our testimonial page. Your feedback submission means that you agree and understand that The Tech Mantra may publish said testimonial for purposes of promoting our Services. Please be guided that whenever we publish a testimonial, we likewise publish the name of the customer with the first letter of his/her last name, and the city and state where the customer is from. Under no circumstances shall The Tech Mantra publish your entire last name, personal address, email, phone number, and any other information that may lead to your identity.
5. Passive Data. https://thetechmantra.com may from time to time use small files called “tracker gifs” or “beacons” in our emails or on our Website. Using these files allow us to collect non-personal data such as how our Website is being used, when used, which pages are often visited, pages referred to us, including the kind of browsers used in assessing our Website. This information are collected broadly, analysed in an aggregate format, allowing us to better understand our customers in order to provide them with the best possible experience while using our Website.
6. Use of Mail and Email. Whenever you use the Services offered by The Tech Mantra, the system will ask you to provide a valid email and mailing address. We use mails and emails in order to update our customers of the status of their orders, subscription, Services availed, and for purposes of answering queries and addressing complaints. The Tech Mantra may also use email, mail, or both, to let you know about our special deals, products, new features, or any promotions that you might be interested in. Please note that you have the option to “opt-out” from this, by unsubscribing through your account profile or by advising us through phone, mail, or email.
7. Third Parties Privacy of Media Content. The Tech Mantra shall not publish nor take photos, videos, or media publicly available without your prior written permission whether online or on our promotional content. The Website will not intentionally show the provided media to any third party who does not need to see the same, for the sole purpose of promoting our Services.
8. Bitdefender and Cloud Services. Bitdefender protects your business through best-in-class threat prevention, detection, and response solution. Cloud Services are available via a remote cloud computing server rather than an on-site server – these scalable solutions are provided by a third party that provide users with access to computing services such as analytics or networking via the Internet. Upon using the Bitdefender and Cloud Services of The Tech Mantra, you will be provided with customer support to further enhance your experience of our Services.
III. Other Disclosures
1. Business Transfer. Should The Tech Mantra be sold, acquired, merged, or affiliated with another company, any or all of your provided personal information may be a part of that transfer.
2. Legal Obligations. In our pursuit to comply with the applicable laws and subpoenas, The Tech Mantra may disclose personal information, material, and/or content, under its possession to any regulatory officers, law enforcers, judicial bodies, administrative office, or other parties legally allowed to hold possession thereof.
3. Referral Programs. There are occasions where The Tech Mantra works with promoters to effectively market its Services like Groupon. Please be informed that the flow of information with such referral groups is similar to a one-way street. The customer submits information to Groupon or any other similar service, which then sends the same to The Tech Mantra. Please be guided that the Company does not share any specific customer information with Groupon and whatever Groupon maintains in its possession were therefore shared by the customer and not by us.
4. Other Advertising. One of the most common online marketing tools is advertising. It is used by websites to promote their products and services based on the other websites that you have recently accessed, thereby showing you advertisements that you may actually be interested in. Once you have visited our Website, Google or other companies running advertising placement may show you The Tech Mantra’s ads on other websites that you have visited although The Tech Mantra is not affiliated with. Please know that we do not have any control over the ads and the websites on which such ads appear, nor does the practice shares any of your personal information held by us to the other websites.
5. Tracking. Whilst The Tech Mantra provides Google Cloud and Bitdefender support using our online platform, we do not in any way, track the usage of any of our customers.
6. Security. The Company uses industry-based standards of protection in its Website and online storage facilities to mitigate or reduce any misuse, loss, alteration, breach, theft, or abuse of its information or Services. The Tech Mantra may use additional security measures as needed to ensure the protection of its online storage facilities and Website that may be provided by a third-party vendor. The Company reserves all rights in providing the needed information or granting the needed access to any third party, as may be reasonable and necessary for purposes of improving and or enhancing our security features.
Although The Tech Mantra utilises reasonable security measures designed to protect the submitted content, material, and information, none of these data security measures are guaranteed to be completely effective to repel any threat, and the Company cannot and do not guarantee the security of all submitted content, materials and information transmitted to or through our Website through any of our Services offered.
Factors not falling within our reasonable control include among others: force majeure event, internet access, or other related problems, failure of the third party’s equipment, software, or other technology falling beyond our control and supervision may take place at any given time.
All content transmission, storage of any materials in the use of our Services is solely at your own risk. By using our Website and Services, these risks are voluntarily acknowledged and accepted by you from the moment you access https://thetechmantra.com.
IV. Notification and Changes
Attention: Jinish Kirti Thakkar
Address: The Tech Mantra
PO Box 479
Officer, VIC 3809
Mobile: (+61) 421-315-710
To quickly reach us, The Tech Mantra advises its customers to email us on the provided email address above. As an alternative, you may likewise contact us through phone or traditional mail.